Frequently asked Questions
1. How often is Just Between Us published?
JBU is published quarterly, in February, May, August, and November.
2. Can I send a gift subscription?
Certainly! JBU makes a lovely gift. As a matter of fact, over one-third of our orders are gift subscriptions. When you place the order, we will send a gift card announcing the gift.
3. Can I subscribe for a group in my church or ministry?
Many do. We offer special reduced pricing for group subscriptions depending on the size of your group. Call our toll-free number at 800-260-3342 for more details.
4. How much does the magazine cost?
$19.95 - U.S. one year subscription; $29.90 - two years (discount of $10)
$24.95 - Canada one year; $39.95 - two years (discount of $10)
$25.95 - international one year; $41.95 - two years (discount of $10)
5. Can I have a sample copy of your magazine?
We don't have sample copies, but you can purchase back issues or read articles online (see our home page for current articles.)
6. I'm interested in writing an article for JBU. How can I do that?
Being a ministry wife or church leader is not a requirement to write for us! We look forward to hearing from you. Click here for our writer's guidelines.
7. We are having a conference (or retreat or seminar, etc). Can you donate some copies of your magazine for the women attending? I'm sure some will subscribe.
Because of the volume of requests we receive we are not able to donate magazines. Sometimes we have a limited supply of back issues and make them available, in bulk, for conferences and retreats at $1 each plus the cost of shipping. (Single back issue copies are $4 each.) We can also send our informational brochures at no charge.
8. Can I copy an article from Just Between Us to put in our Women's Ministry newsletter? (or bulletin, Bible study, etc.)
Click here for JBU's reprint permission policy.
9. Can we place an ad in Just Between Us?
Yes! Email us at Lindy-JBU.email@example.com or call 407.293.6636 to request a media kit. You'll be excited about our reasonable rates.
10. How can I contact Jill to ask her to speak at our conference?
Please contact Jill’s assistant, Rhea, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262-786-7051 ext. 732. Rhea can answer all questions regarding Jill’s itinerary and speaking schedule.
11. I'd like to order one of Jill's books.
Please contact Sue Mayer at email@example.com for a list of available books and order information.